Are you looking for information on how to download Sims 5 games for free? Continue reading to find out more!
Download The Sims 4. The latest version of the popular family simulation game. With The Sims 4, you have several more options when it comes to homes that your characters can live in and the jobs that are available for them. Scania Truck Driving Simulator Full Version 1.5.0. The Sims 1 download torrent Size: 18.75 Kb Downloads: 59 Torrent name: The Sims 1 Download more games for Mac OS: SPORE SimCity: Complete Edition Simcity 4 Oxygen Not Included Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
Looking at earlier installments in The Sims franchise such as The Sims 4, it can be said that no Sims game has ever been available for free for a longer period of time.
However, back in 2015 video game company Electronic Arts (EA) and video game developer Maxis (the current developer of the best-selling The Sims series), offered the full version of The Sims 4 for free for 48 hours, in an effort to get more people hooked on the game, hoping that they would buy more expansion packs. That was the only time the game was available for free.
But what about the fifth generation?
How can I get The Sims 5 for free?
So…… now you are wondering: will The Sims 5 actually be free?
To give a clear answer: we, at DownloadSims5.com, believe that the game will probably not become available for free – at least not for a longer period of time.
Why? Simply because EA and Maxis need to make money in order to continue developing games and to survive. Besides that, they need to pay money to their investors and shareholders.
At this point, pricing details for The Sims 5 have not been confirmed yet. Looking at earlier The Sims installments, it is expected that the standard version of the base game will, according to EA’s recommended price, cost somewhere between 40 and 60 USD (approximately 40-60 euros) at launch.
Other editions of the base game will most likely have a higher price. Expansion packs will, as per usual, probably be cheaper, ranging from 15 to 40 USD each (approximately 15-40 euros), depending on the content.
Trial version of The Sims 5
Good news for those who really want to experience the simulation game before buying it! It is likely that there will be a demo or trial version of The Sims 5 before or after the game is officially launched.
EA and Maxis introduced a Create A Sim (CAS) demo for The Sims 4 before, which allowed users to trial a beta version of the game. Even The Sims 3 had an official demo for the base game, as well as a Create A Pet demo, which allowed users to create dogs, cats, and even horses.
Possible microtransactions in The Sims 5
There have also been a lot of discussions on adding in-game microtransactions, similar to what they did with the mobile game The Sims FreePlay. The game itself was free, but it actually had an in-game store that uses real money for digital purchases such as furniture, clothing, hairstyles and more.
This is something that is most likely not going to happen in the fifth installment due to criticism from many Sims fans around the world. We think that EA and Maxis will not make the same mistake again.
For that reason, it is expected that they will continue to release proper expansion packs as they did in earlier Sims generations.
Free content updates for The Sims 5
Even though the base game, as well as upcoming expansion packs, will most likely not be free, it is expected that EA and Maxis will continue to release free updates. In The Sims 4, pools, toddlers and other content updates were added later on. Besides that, they have also released several downloadable updates for the game – and the good news: many of them didn’t cost anything!
Where can I find cheap Sims 5 games?
As mentioned above, there will probably be no free Sims 5 games available. Now the question arises: where can I download the game cheaply?
At this moment, The Sims 5 is not available yet, but when it’s available for pre-order, we will definitely let you know where you can download it at a low price through a price comparison tool.
Be sure to sign up for our FREE newsletter, so you will receive notifications about upcoming releases, sales, and more interesting news.
How can I download The Sims 5?
Just to make it clear: The Sims 5 is not available yet at this moment! However, it is expected that the game will be released through EA’s game platform Origin soon.
When the game is out, you will be able to buy and download it there. However, there will also be other legal ways to purchase the game elsewhere – and it’s most likely going to be cheaper than Origin!
One way is to download the game through other parties, such as Amazon, CD key websites and perhaps even Steam. Buying games through other parties means that it is often much cheaper in comparison to Origin, but you will still get the exact same game. These webshops often offer big discounts and are having sales regularly. This makes Sims 5 games more affordable and, above all, it allows you to save money.
EA and Maxis might also offer The Sims 5 through their Origin subscription service called Origin Access. By paying a monthly membership fee (approximately 5-15 USD per month depending on their subscription plans), you will be able to download as many games through Origin as you like, including their latest releases.
When is The Sims 5 coming out?
Now the question is: when is The Sims 5 actually going to be released? This is not an easy question to answer.
EA and Maxis have not confirmed any information regarding the release date yet. It will, most likely, not come out in 2020. Why? Because there usually is at least one year between the announcement of a new generation and the moment that the actual game comes to market. That being said, it will most likely be 2021 earliest before you can install and play the game.
However, considering that each generation lasts for about 4 to 5 years, we’ve already reached the limit, as The Sims 4 was launched in September 2014, which is about 6 years ago.
Watch out for fake news
There are also plenty of websites claiming that it’s already possible to download the game and that it leaked already. Be careful though! The Sims 5 isn’t out yet and there are no demos or trials available. We’ve seen a lot of fake trailer videos on the internet.
Fake Torrents can cause viruses on your computer, and above all: it’s illegal. We, at DownloadSims5.com, strongly advise you to stay away from it.
For now, we just have to wait until EA and Maxis officially announce the fifth generation.
On which platforms will The Sims 5 be released?
It is expected that The Sims 5 will be released for PC (Windows) and Mac (MacOS).
There will probably also be a console version for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 (PS4), and possibly newer console generations such as PlayStation 5 and the next Xbox console. An Android version is most likely not going to happen.
- Life of the Party Digital Content – Features the Flaming Tiki Bar and sleek, stylized outfits for your Sims.
- Up All Night Digital Content – Features the Laser Light Show, fun decorations, and outrageous party costumes.
- Awesome Animal Hats Digital Content – Features a collection of fun animal hats for your Sims to wear and show off!
- The Sims 4 Digital Soundtrack – A digital soundtrack featuring music from the game.
- Release name:The.Sims.4.incl.Tiny.Living.All.Dlcs.zip
- Size: 44.66 GB
- Language: Český, Dansk, Deutsch (DE), English (US), Español (ES), suomi, Français (FR), Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português (BR), Русский язык, Svenska, 中文（繁體）
Sims 4 free. download full Game
- Latest Full Base Game ---- 2020 -------
- Unlocked Deluxe Edition.
- All DLCs, Expansions and Packs Included (+ TINY LIVING *LATEST*) :
- The Sims 4 Tiny Living Stuff *LATEST*
- The Sims 4 Discover University *LATEST*
- The Sims 4 Realm of Magic *NEW*
- The Sims 4 Moschino
- The Sims 4 Island Living
- The Sims 4 StrangerVille
- The Sims 4 Get Famous
- The Sims 4 Seasons
- The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff
- The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure
- The Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff
- The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs
- The Sims 4 Toddler Stuff
- The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff
- The Sims 4 Parenthood
- The Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff
- The Sims 4 Vampires
- The Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff
- The Sims 4 City Living
- The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff
- The Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff
- The Sims 4 Dine Out
- The Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff
- The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff
- The Sims 4 Get Together Expansion Pack
- The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff
- The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff
- The Sims 4 Spa Day
- The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff
- The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff
- The Sims 4 Get to Work Expansion Pack
- The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat
- The Sims 4 Holiday Celebration Pack
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
- PROCESSOR: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
- MEMORY: At least 2 GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: At least 20 GB of free space with at least 2 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- VIDEO CARD: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Click the 'Download' button below and you should be redirected to the download page.
- Once The Sims 4 is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The.Sims.4.incl.Tiny.Living.All.Dlcs.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Sims 4 folder, Game folder, Bin folder, and run the TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, go inside the _Redist folder and install dxwebsetup, and all 4 of the vcredist programs. You need these in order for the game to run. Also, don’t forget to right click on the TS4 application and select “Run as administrator”.
- If the game doesn’t work or runs without add-ons, close your Origin.
- Disable antivirus, it can delete installation files or cracks on-the-fly
- Make sure you have at least as two times more virtual memory, than actual, physical RAM
- Make sure you have enough space on target drive & on C: drive (or whatever system drive you have)
- Try install the game NOT to C: (system) drive OR specifically to C: drive (Windows rights system is a tricky thing)
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP.