Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu; Apple; Shopping Bag +. Download Theme to Transform Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard - Last updated on July 24, 2010 by VG. If you are a Windows 7 user but love Mac OS X Leopard look, here is something interesting for you. Our friend 'giannisgx89' @ DA has created an excellent theme for Windows 7 which makes your Windows 7 look-like Mac OS X Snow Leopard as shown in following screenshot. Transform Windows Vista to Mac OS X Leopard. Download.Developed by Hydrattz, this Transformation pack lets the Vista’s pathetic glory go away in minutes.I remmend using the same dock: ObjectDock for the Dock at bottom. Dock Skin: OS X Leopard for ObjectDock by reverse84 though you are free to choose your option.Do checkout optional things you can do with this theme at author’s page. Windows 7 Versus Mac OS X Leopard: The Feature-by-Feature Showdown. Downloads 2/2/09. Downloads 2/2/09. SpaceSuit Uses a Different Wallpaper on Each Spaces Desktop. Mac OS X Leopard.
You might have seen the tutorials on web on
Before Starting with here are the
Windows 7 DVD. Get the Direct Download links for Windows 7 RC. Mac OS X Leopard DVD. Mac OS X with at least 15 GB free space. (15 GB is for the Windows 7 Installation).
- Download the latest version of Boot camp to
install Windows 7 with Mac OS X leopard. Download latest version of Boot Camp from here.
- It is recommended that you back up your important files first before proceeding with the
installation of Windows 7 on Mac OS X Leopard.
So let’s start the steps to
Mac OS X Leopard take the boot camp manager from applications.
- Now we need to allocate the space for the
Windows 7 Installation on Mac OS X Leopard.
- The below Window appear in Mac after you press
- Make a point that you need to give enough space available for
Mac OS X Leopard. Windows 7 installation normally takes 4.5 GB of space. So you only need to allocate 15 GB or 25 GB space for Windows 7. You can allocate more space if you wish to install more software’s on Windows 7 after its installation.
- Now press on Partition (see above) in the Window.
- If every thing has been done correct you will now be able to see the boot camp software’s icon on the
Mac OS X desktop.
- Insert the Windows 7 installation DVD into your drive and press Start Installation.
- You won’t be able to able to see
Windows 7 installation in the list because in the latest version of boot camp software only up to windows vista in updated.
- Your Mac OS X will now reboot and you will see the partitions that are available.
- Click on the boot camp partition and press
Format and the Windows 7 installation will start eventually.
- Soon after its installation it will reboot now take out the
Windows 7 installation DVD right now itself.
- The system will boot into the Windows 7 installation. You can now customize the various options such as the display, time zone, language etc.
- For the installation of device drivers insert your Mac OS X DVD into the drive.
- Now you will see the Boot camp installer popping up and select “install Apple software update for Windows “.You can connect to the internet for your driver’s updates, Windows 7 Updates etc. After the installation is complete your system will restart now.
- During the restart process push the options key and you will be able to see the
multiple boot options for Mac OS X Leopard and Windows 7 as shown.
Enjoy the newly
installed Windows 7 Operating system with Mac Os X Leopard.
We've picked these articles just for you
- Jailbreak iPad 3.2 Firmware On Windows and Mac OS X
- How To RUN / Get XP in Windows 7 – Best Alternative to XP Mode in 7
- How To Stream Music From Windows 7 to Any PC or Laptop
- How to Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Amal Roy is the Founder-Editor of Computing Unleashed. A Technology Enthusiast, Windows Adept and a Proud Geek! Connect with him on