The Rescue Technician Console for Mac is now compatible with macOS Catalina (10.15). Note: This version of the Rescue Technician Console for Mac supports OS X 10.12 (Sierra) and above. Users on OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) should download the Technician Console Desktop App (Previous) (Mac). Rescue Applet (Mac) - October 3, 2019.
This application works fine with Mac OS X 10.5.0 or later. This Mac app was originally developed by LogMeIn, Inc. The following version: 1.0 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. LogMeIn Rescue for Mac lies within System Tools, more precisely Remote Computing. Our antivirus scan shows that this Mac download is malware free. Technician Console as a desktop application is available for technicians both on Windows and Mac computers. The desktop app offers the same set of features as the browser-based version. The only difference is that it runs as a standalone executable, which means it can be launched with a single click – no browser required.
How to Start a PC/Mac Session via PIN Code
Follow this procedure to connect to a customer using a PIN code.
The agent's Technician Group must have permission to start Private Sessions.
Logmein Rescue App Download
The agent's Technician Group must have permission to use the PIN Code connection method.
Logmein Rescue Download For Windows
- On the Session toolbar, click New Session.
- Type the customer's name or other identifier in the Name field. You will use this name to identify the session on the Active Session tab and in the Session List.
- Select the PIN Code tab.
- Click Create PIN Code. Rescue generates a 6-digit PIN code and displays it in the Generate New Session window and in the Session Log.
- Ask the customer to go to the PIN code entry site. Desktops and notebooks connect at www.LogMeIn123.com.Tip: Cannot access www.LogMeIn123.com? Try www.123Rescue.com.
- The customer enters the PIN and clicks Connect to technician. The customer will see a dialog box asking him to download the Rescue Applet.
- Tell the customer to download the Applet. The download should take about 15 to 30 seconds.Note: The download procedure may vary depending on the customer's operating system and browser.
- Once the download is complete, ask the customer to click Run to execute the Applet. Once the Applet is installed, the customer status will change from Connecting to Waiting.
- Pick up the session by selecting it in the Session list and clicking Start.