- Dragon Software For Mac
- Dragon Professional Individual Manual
- Dragon Professional Individual Free Trial
- Dragon Software For Mac Download
- Nuance Dragon Professional Individual 6.0 For Mac Download
- Dragon Professional Individual V15 Download
- Dragon Professional Individual For Mac V6 Download
Don’t wait around for the words to show up on the screen. Dragon Professional Individual remembers as much as a half hour of dictation, so don’t worry if you get a few lines ahead of it. Change the settings. From the Dragon Professional Individual window, say, “Click Tools, Options.”. This is the full digital-download version of Dragon Professional Individual Wireless This consists of a digital download of Dragon Professional Individual plus a Nuance approved wireless bluetooth headset. Upgrade This is the Upgrade version for customers who currently have Dragon Professional Individual 14 or Dragon Professional 13.
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
This is a digital download. Once purchased you will be issued with your unique licence key and directed to the official Nuance website to download your copy of Dragon Professional Individual for Mac 6.
- Real time voice-to-text, Dragon will transcribe as you speak to your Mac. Use your MacBook or iMac in-built microphone, an external noice cancelling mic, Apple earbuds or AirPods or an Olympus pro dictaphone as a direct mic
- Transcribe recorded dictation of your voice or audio of someone else's voice (perhaps a podcast or speech)
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) and up
Maximise professional productivity — by voice
Introducing the all-new Dragon Professional Individual for Apple Mac, v6. With an all-new, next-generation speech engine leveraging Deep Learning technology, enable more accurate dictation and transcription, along with powerful customisation and mobility features to drive documentation productivity—wherever work takes you.
Create documents faster and more accurately
Dragon Professional Individual for Apple Mac, v6 is more accurate than ever and adapts to your voice or environmental variations even while you’re dictating. Quickly dictate and edit documents and reports, write blog posts, send email and notes, or create and fill out forms within the latest Mac applications — all by voice.
- Speed through document creation 3x faster than typing with up to 99% recognition accuracy
- Optimises accuracy for speakers with accents or in slight noisy environments such as an office cubicle
- Uses the microphone built into your Mac, your iPhone ear buds or AirPods or buy a dedicated noise cancelling microphone
- Supports the latest applications, including Microsoft Word 2016 and Microsoft Outlook 2016, Apple Pages, Apple Keynote, Apple Numbers, and Scrivener, with Full Text Control, for fully voice-driven editing and command capabilities
Turn digital dictation voice files into text— instantly
With Dragon Professional Individual for Apple Mac, you can transcribe voice recordings from a smartphone, portable voice recorder, digital dictaphone, podcasts or audio files of any single speaker’s voice to text quickly, easily and accurately. Streamlined setup makes transcription faster and easier than ever.
Dragon Software For Mac
- Transcribe from .mp3 .aif .aiff .wav .mp4, .m4a .m4v files.
- Complete transcription quickly and accurately with no voice training required even for third-party speakers (see example video below)
- Transcribe any single speaker’s voice from pre-recorded audio files or from podcasts
- Use transcription Batch Mode and save time if you have multiple audio files to transcribe.
Easy Customisation - Tailor and customize to your business needs
With powerful customisation features, Dragon Professional Individual for Mac 6 lets you personalise the software to your unique business needs. Add custom words such as specific industry terms, quickly insert frequently-used text or create simple voice commands to shortcut repetitive tasks — all by voice — so you can work faster and smarter.
- Import and export custom word lists for acronyms or other unique business-specific phrases you frequently use
- Insert frequently-used text like boilerplate content or signature blocks by voice
- Create custom voice commands to short-cut repetitive steps or automate multi-step processes
- RAM: Minimum 4GB, 8GB recommended
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or faster processor - Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 recommended
- Free hard disk space: 8GB
- Supported Operating Systems: OS X Sierra (10.12) & El Capitan (10.11) click here for Nuance's Mac OSX Compatibility Chart
- An Internet connection for product download, automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process) and access to online help
- Built-in microphone, iPhone ear buds, Air Pods or a Nuance-approved microphone. Some older devices are no longer supported. See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information
Installing Dragon Naturally Speaking on an Intel based Macintosh
Dragon NaturallySpeaking is the recognized leader in continuous speech recognition technology. Until recently, owners of Apple computers have been unable to use this software and have been limited to the use of iListen and IBM ViaVoice. Now, with Intel based Apple Macintosh computers and the presense of Parallels, Apple users have the option of installing and using Dragon on a 'virtual operating system' on their systems. The process is described here.
Prerequisites for this include the following:
- An intel based Macintosh
- Parallels Software
- Windows XP or Vista installation Disk
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking
- All necessary microphone hardware (we recommend using a good quality microphone and a USB adapter
We have found the following method, adapted from the method presented by 'Webair' on the Parallels Forum, to be an effective method of running Dragon NaturallySpeaking on an Intel based Macintosh.
Preliminaries:Before using this method it is important that you accomplish the following:
- Install Parallels Desktop on your Intel Mac
- Set up a virtual operating system using Windows XP using Parallels
- Install Dragon NaturallySpeaking on the Windows XP virtual machine using the standard methods of Dragon installation
- Before actually setting up a microphone and configuring a new user in Dragon, follow the steps listed below.
Configuration: With the preliminaries accomplished, your system should be configured as follows:
Dragon Professional Individual Manual
- In the Mac OS please go to the 'System Preferences' - 'Sound' - 'Input' - highlight your device in the list (this will make it the default audio input device for Mac).
Dragon Professional Individual Free Trial
- Set the input volume in the Preference pane so that the microphone input level peaks near the middle of the bar range (editors note: alternatively set the level in the mid to upper range)
- With your virtual machine stopped, Start Parallels Desktop, choose your virtual machine (VM). In Configuration Editor in the USB Controller section turn'Autoconnect USB devices' to OFF (or un-check the 'Enabled' button).
- In Configuration Editor, in the Audio tab, choose the Default Audio as the input device.
Dragon Software For Mac Download
- Run the virtual machine.
- Voice settings for Playback and Recording in the Windows XP Control Panel should be left at “Intel[r] Integrated Audio”.
- Start and run NaturallySpeaking in the normal fashion. With no other audio input available, it will default to the 'intel integrated audio' during audio set-up.
Nuance Dragon Professional Individual 6.0 For Mac Download
In our experience, the above method allows use of NaturallySpeaking on the Windows 'Virtual Machine' and dictation into all text input windows on the Windows side, but will not provide input into documents on the Mac side, even in the 'coherence' mode.
Dragon Professional Individual V15 Download
Another peculiarity of this method is that with when a USB microphone is disconnected, the link between the Macintosh and Windows side is lost and does reconnect unless the virtual machine is closed and re-opened (a 5 second process). It is not, however, necessary to actually restart the Windows operating system to reconnect - you need only open and close the virtual machine. For some 'road warriors' this may have implications. Likewise for the user that has the need to connect and reconnect the USB microphone or device throughout the day, this poses a minor annoyance.
Dragon Professional Individual For Mac V6 Download
Comments on these recommendations? Have you discovered a better method of setting up Dragon NaturallySpeaking on an Intel-based Mac? Please share your findings with us and we'd be delighted to post them. Contact: [email protected]