Skype for Mac was updated to version 7.13 to support the most recent release of OS X, El Capitan, and add a couple of useful new features. The Skype app for Mac now supports Mac OS X 10.11 El Capit.
You can upgrade to OS X El Capitan from OS X Snow Leopard or later on any of the following Mac models. Your Mac also needs at least 2GB of memory and 8.8GB of available storage space.
- Skype mac os 10 7; download skype mac ox 10.6 8; More results for 'Skype for mac 10.6 6' Additional suggestions for Skype for mac 10.6 6 by our robot: Free only. Search in articles. Xbox One: Quick Review. Best free Skype alternatives in 2018. Mac OS X 10.11 or.sides of Skype, Viber, iChat.
- This version is for Mac, but you can also download versions for Windows, Linux, iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, tablets, Kindles, Xboxes, and even Alexa. Is there a better alternative? There are certainly lots of alternatives to Skype, but not specifically for Mac. If you’re specifically looking for a desktop app for Mac, Viber fits the bill.
MacBook introduced in 2009 or later, plus MacBook (13-inch, Aluminum, Late 2008)
MacBook Air introduced in late 2008 or later
MacBook Pro introduced in mid 2007 or later
Mac mini introduced in early 2009 or later
iMac introduced in mid 2007 or later
Mac Pro introduced in early 2008 or later
Xserve models introduced in early 2009
To find your Mac model, memory, storage space, and macOS version, choose About This Mac from the Apple menu . If your Mac isn't compatible with OS X El Capitan, the installer will let you know.
Make a backup
Before installing any upgrade, it’s a good idea to back up your Mac. Time Machine makes it simple, and other backup methods are also available. Learn how to back up your Mac.
It takes time to download and install OS X, so make sure that you have a reliable Internet connection. If you're using a Mac notebook computer, plug it into AC power.
Download OS X El Capitan
For the strongest security and latest features, find out whether you can upgrade to macOS Catalina, the latest version of macOS.
If you still need OS X El Capitan, use this link: Download OS X El Capitan. A file named InstallMacOSX.dmg will download to your Mac.
Install the macOS installer
Double-click the downloaded file to open a window showing its contents. Then double-click the file within, named InstallMacOSX.pkg.
Follow the onscreen instructions, which will guide you through the steps necessary to install.
After installation of the installer is complete, open the Applications folder on your Mac, then double-click the file named Install OS X El Capitan.
Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions. You might find it easiest to begin installation in the evening so that it can complete overnight, if needed.
Allow installation to complete
Please allow installation to complete without putting your Mac to sleep or closing its lid. Your Mac might restart, show a progress bar, or show a blank screen several times as it installs both OS X and related updates to your Mac firmware.
- OS X El Capitan won't install on top of a later version of macOS, but you can erase your disk first or install on another disk.
- You can use macOS Recovery to reinstall macOS.
Operating system:Mac OS X
Skype For Business Mac Download
- Operating systems: Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.1, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.3, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.4, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.5, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.1, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.2, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.3, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.4, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.5, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.6, Mac OS X Sierra 10.12
- Devices: Apple computers (iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro).
- File format:application/dmg
- File name: skype_7.59.37.dmg
- Installer: Skype-7.59.37.dmg
- MD5: 64011FE0B65A36038DA6FA05D5677F3D
- CRC32: 4694D9F9
Microsoft Skype For Mac
The following table contains the list of known changes in version Skype 7.59.37 for Mac OS X. This will help you to find out what's new in Skype for Mac OS X, which errors have been fixed, what work did developers, and a lot of other interesting things.